Monday 1 June 2015

Update

First of all, may I apologise for a year of abscence. I should know better, really, as I know how frustrated I get when there's a mid-season hiatus on New Girl and I lose all sense of time and space. The reason for my absence is a lovely little horror film called 'Final Year at University' - oh that's real life? Okay.

Anyway, I am finished with university. Finito. In memoriam. (Gavin and Stacey fans please stand up). So I'm all yours (well, those of you who are left). I'm still figuring out what I want this blog to be so bear with me for the next couple of weeks when I'll be trying out some regular features. Overall, I'm just happy to be writing again in a colloquial, chatty sense as opposed to extensive analysis and critical terminologies that have been my frenemies for the past year.

So, catch me up. What did I miss? Who finally dumped that shitty boyfriend or finally got around to reading that classic you said you'd read or who else finished their degree/masters/alevels?

Fill me in and we'll go from there...

No comments:

Post a Comment